Programme For 2017
Visitors are welcome at all meetings of the Society with the exception of those evenings shown in BOLD.
Please telephone the Chairman, Anthony Waldbaum (020 8686 0438) in advance.
- Jan 9th - Criticism Evening - By Members
- Jan 23rd - Practical Evening - Portrait Model
- Feb 6th - Demonstration - Pastel - Roger Dellar
- Feb 20th - Annual General Meeting
- March 6th - Talk - Professor Gail Cunningham is coming to talk on "Art and Suburbia"
- March 20th - Criticism Evening - Mania Row
- April 3rd - Practical Evening - Life Drawing
- April 10th - Demonstration - Mixed Media - Margaret Eggleton
- April 24th - Talk - Martin Heard is coming to give us a talk on the artists of WWI
- May 8th - Practical Evening - Portrait Model
- May 22nd - Criticism Evening - Roger Lewis
- June 5th - Demonstration - harbour scene in oils - Paul Simmons
- June 19th - Talk - John Iddon is coming to give a talk on "Artists and their Models"
- July 3rd - Practical Evening - Still Life- Flowers
- Sept 4th - Criticism Evening - Archie Niven leads the members
- Sept 18th - Practical Evening - Life Drawing
- Oct 2nd - Demonstration - Watercolour Portrait - Max Hale
- Oct 16th - Talk - Rosalind Whyte is coming to give a talk on Dame Laura Knight
- Oct 30th - Demonstration - Making and Keeping a Sketchbook - David Lewry
- Nov 13th - Criticism Evening - Jessica Saraga
- Nov 27th - Practical Evening - Portrait model
- Dec 4th - Christmas Social Evening
The Programme is subject to alteration should circumstances arise